Location: 10UCL Co-working
Hot-desking in our shared co-working space offers the ultimate flexibility. Turn up when you want to work, pick a free chair and crack on with your work. Choose from a seated desk, stand-up desk, a seat at our picture window or in the break out area.
With a simple, fully inclusive price Hot Desking is great for early stage business owners and enables you to grow your business without having to focus on where and how you work.
Our Hot Desk Day Pass offers the following benefits:
- Either desk with height adjustable chair, standing desk or sofa;
- License fee fully inclusive of rates, utilities, buildings insurance, maintenance, cleaning and internet access;
- Super-fast Fibre Broadband Wi-Fi;
- Use of kitchen with microwave on first floor, and drinks point on second floor;
- Unlimited tea and coffee;
- Free use of our breakout space.
A Hot Desk Day Pass is charged at £25 ex VAT per day per person inclusive of all bills, if you are expecting to Hot Desk with us regularly then buy 10 Day Passes for £200 ex VAT.
Why use our co-working spaces?
- Pay for only what you need - hire a desk for a month and expand or scale down when you need it;
- Move in straight away - we have space available for you to move in immediately, choose your desk, get the wifi code and start working straight away.
Would you benefit from a co-working space?
Co-working in serviced office can be of benefit to a number of different types of workers including:
- Startups and small owner managed businesses - if you've bootstrapped your business from the sofa in your living room, then moving up to a desk in a co-working space can give the business freedom to grow.
- Remote workers with established businesses - if you typically work from home, you may struggle to separate work and life, or to keep the cat, dog or kids from your conference call. Our co-working space will give you the space to deliver your best work.
What our customers say
Our customers consistently rate us as 5-star on Google. Here's a selection of some of their comments:
- I was blown away with the friendliness and facilities at 10UCL. The office space is bright and airy and help was provided to ensure I had everything I needed for my working day including access to broadband and lots of coffee.
- I was looking for flexible hot-desks and meeting rooms I could use when I need more facilities and space than my home office provides. Having used a few similar facilities I was very impressed by the offering from 10UCL. Broadband was fast and reliable, staff were great, refreshments were readily available and the office itself looks very professional. It proved to be a great place to host meetings and a very pleasant place to work. I have been back several times since my first trip and will continue to use it from now on.
Andrew Long, Welcm
- 10 UCL is perfectly located in central Farnham. It provides a lovely workspace with great natural light and very comfortable desk areas. I particularly like the standing desk option. I run my small business from home and love being able to distance myself from home, dog, laundry etc and get some serious work done in a professional environment. Fast broadband connection, free tea/coffee and a very friendly welcome. Highly recommended!
Penny Waters, Scuffs