Location: 10UCL Meeting Rooms
Our serviced Meeting Rooms and Training Rooms are conveniently located in the heart of historic Farnham, Surrey. Our meeting rooms can be used to host meetings and workshops, training sessions, and also as an co-working space for teams that want to enjoy the privacy of working in their own room on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
Both of our meeting rooms are furnished to a high standard, with modern Ikea furniture and include:
- Large-screen LCD TV with easy to use WiFi screen sharing (Lovelace only);
- Whiteboards with pens;
- Pads and pencils;
- Unlimited espresso coffee and a wide selection of teas;
- Individually controlled air-conditioning;
Our Centre Team will greet you and your guests on arrival, and ensure that you have a smooth and uneventful setup, enabling you to focus on the business of the meeting not grappling with networks and TVs.
Our two meeting rooms can easily accommodate a variety of visitors:
- Lovelace, on the first floor, has a boardroom layout with room for 8;
- Keller, on the second floor, has a boardroom layout with room for 6.
What our customers say
Our customers consistently rate us as 5-star on Google. Here's a selection of some of their comments:
- Clean, contemporary and well lit meeting space. We use it on a regular basis and everyone comments on how lovely it is. Plus Paul is great at making everyone feel welcome :)
Jonathan Howkins, The Farnham Hub
- Fantastic meeting room with a beautiful view.
Adina Kroll, Business Coach
- Looking for co-working space in Farnham? Or perhaps a modern meeting room in Farnham? Then in the heart of Farnham lies a gem of a business work-space called 10UCL. I was booked for a training session for the Farnham Hub and was delighted by the facilities at 10UCL. The welcome and the general atmosphere was warm and welcoming. If you need somewhere to have a meeting or do some work then I can 100% recommend 10UCL.
Stu Morrison, SEO Consultant
Booking and pricing information
Rooms can be booked by the hour, half- or full-day, by our Co-working Customers as well as by other business, not-for-profits and individuals looking for a private meeting space.
Discounts are available for regular bookings as well as for not-for-profits.
Bookings can be made by emailing email@example.com.
How to find us
Just 2 minutes walk from Central Car Park, and 10 minutes from Farnham Train Station, we offer meeting room space for our Co-working Customers as well as local businesses and not for profits who need ad-hoc space. As we're only 2-minutes drive from the A31, we're within easy reach of the M3 and M25 making 10UCL a great meeting space away from base for businesses further afield.